Rules for the use of Domestic and International Trade Terms
EXPLANATIONS AND EXAMPLES
A new edition of Incoterms (International Commercial Terms) came into effect on 1st January 2011 with the introduction of INCOTERMS 2010. The new edition reflects the radical changes which have taking place in international trade since the introduction of Incoterms 2000.
Among the changes are:
* Reduction of the thirteen terms in 2000 edition to Eleven terms in 2010 edition
* Introduction of TWO NEW trade terms
* Revision of trade term FOB
* Recognition of the revised Institute Cargo Clauses
* Recognition of the importance of Cargo security
* Provision for Electronic procedures Provisions for EU, Domestic and USA trade
* Provisions for String sales
ABTS Training Services offer both in house and public HALF DAY courses entitled:
INCOTERMS 2010 Explanations and Examples
Please contact us at email@example.com for course syllabus, cost and dates
All our public courses are held at our training centre in central London.
I am really satisfied with what I was taught, thanks for all your effort.
Derek AndrewsJust to let you know I have secured a dealership for health drinks in Brazil and I am expecting my first consignment in August. Thank you for all your support, the course was such a great help, I will be back in October for a top up on import ...
I have enjoyed doing the online course and certainly feel that I’ve learned a lot. My learning activities are now also standing me in good stead for the work I’m being asked to do to set up our international manufacturing operations.
South West exports on the rise, says HM Revenue & Customs http://t.co/H9kzSwl2hm